Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa Hat Brownies





Last night was our 5th annual 'Uni friends' Christmas Party where it is tradition to bring along your very best culinary efforts for all to share. I whipped up a batch of these super simple Santa Hat Brownies (via Daisy's World). Very quick and easy to make and perfectly festive - I foresee at least two more batches needing to be made before the season is through!

We had the traditional french onion soup, complete with grated cheese and croutons, pigs in blankets, a vast selection of cheese and crackers, mulled wine, and an extremely yummy Nutella cheesecake made by Lucy. I'm so about the Christmas treats right now!

I've also got my hands on some reusable fabric Christmas wrap from Evergreen Wrap. The patterns are super cute, and the website is full of tutorials on how to wrap different shaped objects. It's faster and greener than wrapping paper, and you can even turn it into a bag once you're done! Win-Win!

3 comments:

Zoë {Conversation Pieces} said...

Oh I've always fancied making those! Yours look amazing... seriously tempted now!

d e b b i e said...

Those cake are so cute!!!

I've just linked to your blog as part of a Liebster award that is doing the rounds: http://www.debbiehill.blogspot.com/2012/02/beloved.html

x

Anonymous said...

視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天交友網,免費視訊,視訊美女聊天,免費視訊美女